Young Professional Council
The Young Professional Council (YPC) offers opportunities for chamber members who are 40 and under to network and develop leadership skills. As a part of the Chamber’s YPC, not only are you a part of a network of upwardly mobile progressive young professionals you also have access to the same resources and benefits available to members of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County.
- Relationship building with a diverse network of peers
- Improve networking skills, expand contact base, and advance careers in order to promote their business and themselves
- Professional and personal development through relationship building and educational programs
- Leadership growth through the YPAB (Young Professional Auxiliary Board)
- Opportunity to host a Breakfast Roundtable
- Complimentary event tickets (11/year)
- Name Badge
- Quarterly evening networking events at member restaurants
- Quarterly Breakfast Roundtables that include open networking and topic driven discussions
- Quarterly Lunch and Learns
Open to members of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County who are in good standing and are 40 and under. Contact Kim Nguyen (email@example.com) to join the Chamber YPC and to receive event information.
Individual Membership Fee: $25/year