Business Partnership Networking
The Business Partnership Network (BPN) is a committed group of The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County members who meet with each other on a weekly basis. The purpose is to help members grow and prosper through mutual commitment to continually promote each other’s businesses by recommending one another to prospective clients and customers.
- The weekly committed referral group is limited to one seat per business industry.
- The focus is on referrals and regular attendance is required.
- The group is open to Chamber members with no additional membership fees, only a one-time $50 application fee applies.
- This is a great opportunity for those that are looking to grow their business through dedicated networking and the power of referrals.
Five group options provide different meeting times and locations.
- Ft. Washington - Monday lunch | Spring House Estates
- Lansdale - Tuesday morning | Valentino's Bistro
- Blue Bell - Wednesday lunch | Panache
- Montgomeryville - Wednesday lunch | Michael's Restaurant
- Indian Valley - Thursday morning | H3 Business Services
For more information visit the BPN website