Leaders On Board
Leaders On Board is a nonprofit board training program that is offered in six, one-hour sessions via Zoom. The course covers the topics needed to be prepared to serve on a nonprofit board or improve impact for your current board service. Participants receive a "Certificate of Completion" after the program, and have the opportunity to meet with area nonprofit executives to look for a potential match!
Kickoff: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
Dates: April 20, April 27, May 4, May 11, May 18 and May 25, 2021.
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $99 for all six sessions.
Members and nonmembers are welcome.
Contact Linda at the Chamber for more information: email@example.com
Topics to be covered in the six week interactive training program include:
- Basic Governance – Role of the Board/Vital Role of Engagement – CEO & Board
- Understanding Strategic Planning
- Fundamentals of Fundraising for Boards
- Financial Oversight for Boards
- Measure impact and outcomes