The following are resources that provide helpful information you may need to navigate the current situation.
CARES Act - March 27, 2020
Federal Paycheck Protection Program FAQ for Small Businesses
Summary of the Federal “CARES” Act
U.S. Chamber's Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist
Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
Paycheck Protection Program Loans & Economic Injury Disaster Loans. Speaker: John Blackstock, Deputy District Director, SBA. Register Free - Ray Keough, MBA Representative.
Review of the Federal Economic Sustainability Package and PA Coronavirus Policy Update for Employers. April 8 | 2pm. Register Free
Understanding the CARES Act & Its Impact - Webinar Recording. Password:MyBenefit@2020
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has numerous resources that explain the outbreak of the coronavirus and how to best get your business prepared:
- Overview of the virus along with links for what you should know, situation updates and other information.
- Update and Interim Guidance on Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Communication Resources
Contact information: CDC 800-232-4636 | cdc.gov
The PA Department of Health is providing up-to-date information and resources for Pennsylvania on their website:
- Stay at Home Order Guidance - 3/23/2020
- PA Department of Health COVID-19 Information for Business
- PA Department of Health COVID-19 Information Site
- The website includes important information that you can share with your employees and use for your organization.
- Letter to Businesses
PA Department of Health: 1-877-PA-HEALTH | health.pa.gov
- Montgomery County Coronavirus Information/Data Hub – https://data-montcopa.opendata.arcgis.com/pages/covid-19
- Montgomery County Information and Guidance for Employers – https://data-montcopa.opendata.arcgis.com/pages/covid-19-business
- Montgomery County Commerce Department Business Assistance Request Form – https://www.montcopa.org/FormCenter/Commerce-18/Business-Assistance-Request-90
- COVID-19 Data HUB info for Workforce (includes Unemployment Compensation Information) – https://webapp02.montcopa.org/health/coronavirus/WFDandUCInfoforDataHub.pdf
Small Business Administration (SBA):
- SBA to Provide Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- SBA’s COVID-19 Information – https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- SBA’s COVID-19 Disaster Relief Loan Program – https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
- To prepare for the online application, businesses are also encouraged to review the SBA Disaster Business Loan Application forms at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/PaperForms.
- Coronavirus fact sheet - DOH
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) fact sheet - CDC
- What to do if you are sick with COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQ
- Preventing COVID-19 from spreading to others in communities
- Share Facts About COVID-19
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Household Ready for COVID-19
- Coronavirus Toolkit - US Chamber
Pennsylvania COVID-19 Business Regulations & Resources
COVID-19 Resources Available from Chamber Members
Many of our members in the fields of accounting, banking, health insurance, human resources, and law are offering COVID-19 resources and webinars. Member Resources.
COVID-19 Personal Protective Supplies:
The Pennsylvania Manufacturing Call to Action Portal:
- Match manufacturers and distributors to fill specific supply chain needs to meet increasing demands for medical supplies and related products.
- Assist manufacturers that have workforce needs or gaps and aid them in identifying skilled workers.
- Identify manufacturers that can pivot or innovate to fulfill the demand for medical supplies and related products.
Nonprofit Organizations - Financials Support Resources
PHL COVID-19 Fund - A fund was established through a collaboration of the business community and foundations to provide grants to organizations that serve at-risk populations.
Community Information and Resources
SEPTA Changes - New Service Reductions starting March 22 - In an effort to maintain a safe environment for customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, SEPTA will reduce service levels for all Transit service.
Tax Filing Deadline Extended to July 15