The following are resources that provide helpful information you may need to navigate the current situation.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has numerous resources that explain the outbreak of the coronavirus and how to best get your business prepared:
- Overview of the virus along with links for what you should know, situation updates and other information.
- Update and Interim Guidance on Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Communication Resources
Contact information: CDC 800-232-4636 | cdc.gov
The PA Department of Health is providing up-to-date information and resources for Pennsylvania on their website:
- Stay at Home Order Guidance - 3/23/2020
- PA Department of Health COVID-19 Information for Business
- PA Department of Health COVID-19 Information Site
- The website includes important information that you can share with your employees and use for your organization.
- Letter to Businesses
PA Department of Health: 1-877-PA-HEALTH | health.pa.gov
- Montgomery County Coronavirus Information/Data Hub – https://data-montcopa.opendata.arcgis.com/pages/covid-19
- Montgomery County Information and Guidance for Employers – https://data-montcopa.opendata.arcgis.com/pages/covid-19-business
- Montgomery County Commerce Department Business Assistance Request Form – https://www.montcopa.org/FormCenter/Commerce-18/Business-Assistance-Request-90
- COVID-19 Data HUB info for Workforce (includes Unemployment Compensation Information) – https://webapp02.montcopa.org/health/coronavirus/WFDandUCInfoforDataHub.pdf
Small Business Administration (SBA):
- SBA to Provide Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- SBA’s COVID-19 Information – https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
- SBA’s COVID-19 Disaster Relief Loan Program – https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
- To prepare for the online application, businesses are also encouraged to review the SBA Disaster Business Loan Application forms at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/PaperForms.
- Coronavirus fact sheet - DOH
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) fact sheet - CDC
- What to do if you are sick with COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQ
- Preventing COVID-19 from spreading to others in communities
- Share Facts About COVID-19
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Household Ready for COVID-19
- Coronavirus Toolkit - US Chamber
CARES Act - March 27, 2020
- Group Coverage for “Fully Insured” Plans - Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare and Independence Blue Cross have announced they are waiving all member cost sharing for the coronavirus test. This includes copayments, deductibles and coinsurance for traditional plans and qualified high deductible plans. In the event one needs medical care related to coronavirus after being tested, such care shall be covered like any medical condition under their plan as it relates to physician and facility care.
- Group Coverage for “Self-Insured” Plans - All self-funded plans should amend their plans to waive the cost of the test. This can be a temporary plan change. Covering the test without member cost sharing has no impact on stop loss coverage. If a self-funded plan is not directed to be amended, member cost sharing (if any) will apply to the test.
Nonprofit Organizations - Financials Support Resources
PHL COVID-19 Fund - A fund was established through a collaboration of the business community and foundations to provide grants to organizations that serve at-risk populations.
Webinars and Business-related Resources
Many of our members in the fields of accounting, banking, health insurance, human resources, and law are offering COVID-19 resources and webinars. Member Resources.
Review of the Federal Economic Sustainability Package and PA Coronavirus Policy Update for Employers. April 8 | 2pm. Register Free
Understanding the CARES Act & Its Impact - Webinar Recording. Password:MyBenefit@2020