Business Foundations for Entrepreneurs is a six week virtual interactive training program that covers topics needed to start a new business or propel an existing business forward. The 2022 faculty are local experts in marketing, legal issues, financials and business development, and they are committed to sharing their expertise with a new network of fellow entrepreneurs in an interactive format.
April 19, 2022 - May 24, 2022
Six Sessions for $99
Virtual via Zoom
Tuesdays from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Week 1: Getting Started - Business Planning & Expectations
Week 2: Positioning Yourself in the Marketplace - Business Development, Advertising, Networking
Week 3: Pricing, Financing and Understanding Financial Reports
Week 4: Business Structure, Contracts, Liability
Week 5: Your Support Team - Board of Directors, Advisors, Partners, Alliances
Week 6: Q & A, Discussion with Presenters
- Tuesdays from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm via Zoom.
- $99 per person includes six virtual sessions.
- Virtual Sessions: Tuesdays starting in April 19, 2022.
- Attendance at every session is not mandatory.
- Recordings of all sessions will be available to registrants.
- Why may attend? Open to Chamber members and nonmembers
- View-Print PDF
Erin Besse, Hayden Nelson & Yoder
Dave Caro, Grim, Biehn & Thatcher
Marybeth Dinunzio, Summit Land Transfer
Katie Iorio, Dale Carnegie Training
Tony Kanak, Sales Evolution
Colette Mellott, CM Business & Accounting
Adriana Motto, Motto Marketing