This program has been postponed until early 2022. Please check back for dates and details.
Leaders in Business is a six week virtual interactive training program that covers topics needed to start a new business or propel an existing business forward. The 2021 faculty are local experts in marketing, legal issues, financials and business development, and they are committed to sharing their expertise with a new network of fellow entrepreneurs in an interactive format.
Erin Besse, Hayden Nelson & Yoder — Dave Caro, Grim, Biehn & Thatcher — Marybeth Dinunzio, Summit Land Transfer
Katie Iorio, Dale Carnegie Training — Tony Kanak, Sales Evolution — Colette Mellott, CM Business & Accounting
Adriana Motto, Motto Marketing
- Tuesdays from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm via Zoom.
- $99 per person includes six virtual sessions.
- Virtual Sessions: Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021 (Kickoff), Sept. 28, Oct. 5, Oct. 12, Oct. 19, Oct. 26. – POSTPONED TO EARLY 2022.
- Attendance at every session is not mandatory. Recordings of all sessions will be available to registrants.
- Why may attend? Open to Chamber members and nonmembers
- Week 1: Getting Started: Business Planning and Expectations
- Week 2: Positioning Yourself in the Marketplace: Business Development, Advertising, Networking
- Week 3: Where is the Money Coming From and Where is it Going? Financial Reports, Pricing, Financing
- Week 4: Get It in Writing: Business Structure, Contracts, Liability
- Week 5: Your Support Team (Board of Directors, Advisors, Partners, Alliances)
- Week 6: Your Turn. Q & A and Discussion with Presenters