Alliance of Women in Business
The Alliance of Women in Business is a group of The Chamber created to provide a forum for women business owners to get together for professional networking, learning and fun through monthly meetings and informal events. It is not a traditional networking group in that it is designed to promote collaboration, brainstorming and sharing of business knowledge and experiences. Doing business with members will be highly encouraged.
The Alliance offers:
- Regular meetings at 8:00 am on the second Tuesday monthly at the Chamber office at 325 Madison Street, Suite E1004, Lansdale, PA
- The opportunity to gather with women who share common challenges, issues, concerns and aspirations
- A forum to connect and collaborate
- A no cost alternative to the national women’s networking organizations
Is the Alliance right for you?
- You are a member of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County
- You will plan to attend at least 50% of the events (meetings/socials) held annually, understanding that active participation is the best way to benefit from the group.
- You are looking to learn, share and collaborate with other women business leaders
For more information, contact The Chamber at 215-362-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Professionals Council
The Young Professionals Council (YPC) offers opportunities for chamber members who are 40 and under to network and develop leadership skills. As a part of the Chamber’s YPC, not only are you a part of a network of upwardly mobile progressive young professionals you also have access to the same resources and benefits available to members of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County.
- Relationship building with a diverse network of peers
- Improve networking skills, expand contact base, and advance careers in order to promote their business and themselves
- Professional and personal development through relationship building and educational programs
Open to member of The Chamber who are in good standing and are 40 years old and under.
Contact The Chamber at email@example.com for more information.